From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:16:59 -0800
>Subject: "colorization"
>Red beets do it to humans, why not Twizzlers for ferts?.  Besides,
>Twizzlers taste better than beets, so I don't know if Beets do it as
>wellas Twizzlers.  Forgive me , My ferts only allow me so many brain
>cells a day.  I used a little, they stole the rest.  Sue & Crew

Years ago when I was new to the bewildering world of weasels Arthur peed
orange.I called the vet and "hhmm odd" was all she had to say.  Then he
peed purple.The third day he pooped red.  I ran to the vet and after a
good check up and paying a $150 bill Arthur was declared fit as a fiddle.
I followed him around scared at what could be causing the technicolor by
products.My daughter loved Arthur like crazy and he slept on her bed as
she did her homework.  He was also munching down her crayolas.

Non toxic but not recccomended.

Dooks.  Christine
http://www.geocities.com/christineherman2002/