Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:55:44 EDT
A great way to help that is free!

Can the SPCA in Ohio be of any help in this rescue? I have e-mailed
them, but received no response at all.

Could you all write to them at the address above and ask for help for
about 1000 ferrets that have been rescued from a breeder farm and are
in desperate need?

The wheels of large organizations runs slowly. The sooner we get this
plight out there, the sooner word of the situation gets passed on to
person after person. Then they have a meeting about when to have a
meeting. But they have to change that because George is getting
married. Ya know?

PLEASE email this group. The rescue folks need people to help feed
and water the ferrets and more bedding and cages and transport.

Working as a community ...great things have been achieved.