From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:57:08 -0800
What a surprise to find so many nice cards, letters, pictures and
stories stuffed in our shelter PO Box this weekend! Sometimes it seems
like we're all alone at times so when other people take the time to
show they care about what we do, it sure makes it all seem worthwhile.
Thank you all very, very much.

Terri
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch
www.littledudesferretranch.com
Come check out our forum - 257 members and growing
http://ferretocious.hyperboards.com