From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:39:14 -0500
By accident,a week ago I cut off my baby boys nail beyond the clear area,
and he was bleeding all over everything.  I felt terrible, and let him
sleep this week with my huge alpha ferret, who has taken a liking for him,
instead of putting him in the baby cage..  Wolf, my alpha, had chosen to
sleep beneath my $1,600 chair that I purchased 8 years ago.  It vibrates,
massages, heats up, and was the prototype for the far less expensive
versions out now.  When I went to put Chewie, the baby, to sleep, he had
poops on his tail, and Wolf had poops on his back.  Pulled out the chair:
nothing there.  Yesterday, I looked under chair to put any ferrets there
to bed.  A bad smell came from chair.  Chewie had pooped 6 times in the
underside of my chair.  Had to cut off tweed material dust cover from
underside.  As I finished cutting material awey, I heard a crash.  Chewie
had gotten up on my computer desk, and apparently was trying to climb the
wall.  He knocked off and broke a beautiful sculpture of the Virgin Mary.

I dont know why, but I never feel angry at these tiny terrors.  I think I
was made to care for them.  Even as I was tucking this destructive wee one
in bed, I thanked God for bringing him into my life.

Lisette