Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:15:45 -0600
This is just a request/ suggestion, but is there anyone out there
willing to donate a dollar or even $2 to help Melanie get the funds
necessary to get the care Tommie needs. I am sure that if asked, she
will provide the address of the veterinarian who would be performing
the surgery. I don't know if there is anything that had been created
for those with our loveable fuzzy beings, who are also dealing with
financial issues, but have no resources to pay for such major
surgeries. It would be nice, if there was a pot where a donation could
be made, and this would be on an HONOR SYSTEM (to be paid back) so as
to help others in need take care of their own beloved animals. Just a
suggestion.

If we can light up a cigarette (@ $5 a pack)
rent movies and dvds
have cable tv, and all sorts of other luxuries, that are not
necessities,
then can we help someone who is a fellow ferret lover in need?

If we can help keep one ferret out of a shelter, or from being
euthanized because of lack of income, then we have helped a brother
or sister (in fellowship of ferret love)...

Okay it would cost a dollar and fourty two cents to send it out....
so i lied.

Something of this order may already be in place, but i am unaware of
it, if anyone knows where Melanie can request help (with her promise
of payback) please contact her.

OR, contact here where you may send your own dollar or 2 or whatever
you can afford to send, to help Tommie & Melanie out.

I am sure she would greatly appreciate it as we all would if we had
the need and lack of resources.

Fuzzy Love
donna and EPPY ;-)
Donna