From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:56:05 -0700
Many of you have seen/read Jane Goodall's recent interview on Bill
Moyers where she mentions black-footed ferrets.you can buy her
wonderful book for only $18.47 through Amazon and if you click through
from our website
http://www.prairiewildlife.org
a portion of the sale goes to black-footed ferrets. Actually, if you
click the link to Jane's book on our website you will be taken to
Amazon.com and EVERYTHING you purchase from Amazon will benefit
black-footed ferrets. You want to buy a Jane Goodall book, and some
music, and a DVD.it will all benefit black-footed ferrets!

What a great way to Xmas shop and help black-footed ferrets! I
recommend ferret shelters look into the Amazon Associates program to
get similar benefits. Be sure to check out our new website with all
new videos, the National Zoo ferret cam, interactive games and so much
more. And while you're there give the gift of a black-footed ferret for
Xmas! The Black-Footed Ferret Adoption Program is on our site and makes
a wonderful gift for ferret lovers. Order adoptions online by December
15th to ensure arrival before the holidays!

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
Travis

Travis Livieri