From:
Kim Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 11:22:42 EDT
I have to agree that the size of the shelter doesn't matter.  hubby and I
run our shelter from our home with no outside help at all (although help
would be wonderful LOL).  We have 25 elderly/sick ferrets right now,
with 5 getting Lupron injections.  Since we are mainly more of a hospice
for elderly and/or sick ferrets our vet bills are outrageous (hubby is
working a second job just for the vet costs).  Unfortunately, we just
flat out don't have the time for all the fundraising...I'd like to know
how Tiny Prints has time for all the fundraising they do.

Kim
Rogue's Den Ferret Rescue