From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:38:07 -0400
It is with deep sorrow, I wish to tell you that my wise SAGE is on
his way to the RAINBOW BRIDGE. The abcess under his eye was from an
infected tooth and had eaten away bone. The vet said she could not
do any more for him and the kindest thing to do was send him to the
BRIDGE. So, with many tears and kisses and teling him how much i
loved him and thanking him for being my first Aussie ferret- he went
peacefully. He is now buried under a beautiful Manderin tree. Be in
peace and knowI will always love you, my SAGE.

SUE, LAVENDER AND THYME