Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 07:06:14 -0500
Another reminder that I am ready, willing and able to send along your
Giving Tree orders.. Times a wasting, pick your Santa Fuzzie now!!

As I've said, I will include a gift for the Shelter mom/dad so that
they too will have something to open too and I'll also include extra
toys for the fuzzies! Place your orders now to be sure they have all
their presents nice and early!

I'm still offering at clearance price Plush Black Footed Ferrets (and
they're not 15" inches - they are 20" - my brain was french fried when
I wrote my original offer) for $10.00 if paid by check or $12.00 if
paid by paypal. The number is dwindling so contact me by e-mail at the
above addy for details and to exchange mailing addresses!

I'm hoping to be hearing from YOU and together we can make some fuzzies
really happy this Christmas!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my website