From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:35:41 -0500
We will be bringing our oldest dog, BooBoo, along to Oregon. Our other
4 dogs are sometimes not nice to him in his decline. I don't want to
burden the wonderful person who will be house/shelter sitting while we
are gone with making sure that everyone stays away from him. So we are
looking for a good place to board him while we are at the symposium. If
you know of a good clinic or boarding facility in that area please send
me a note off-line.

Following the symposium we will be heading for our land in Montana.
This is an added benefit for Boo as he loved his last trip there,
lots of forest and a creek to play in and he may not make it back
there again.

Thanks, Bobbi McC
KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter