From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:12:36 -0500
To the anonymous poster who wrote the letter to Sprinkles.  I am lighting
my prayer candle and praying that your baby will recover.  My prayers will
also be for you, to be able to stop blaming yourself.  We all vaccinate our
fuzzies against distemper, and not one of knows if our fuzzy will react to
the shot.  It could happen to any one of us.  I am sure there are many good
people on this list who shared your anguish as they read about Sprinkles.
I know myself, it tore at my heart and brought a river of tears.Please let
us know how Sprinkles does.  We are all praying for the BEST outcome!

Sally St. Germain and her 12 "Little Saints."
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!