From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 19:03:51 -0400
To all the wonderful volunteers at the Symposium...THANK YOU SO VERY
MUCH.

Marsha Crowell, Catherine Garcia, Kristeen Kohrs, Michelle Dianmantis,
Debbie Fitzgerald, Leann Freeman, Dee Gage, Brenda Zupko, Randy Belair,
Wolfy, Rebecca McFarlane...Thank you for your very hard work....we took
in lots and lots of money :-) and could not have done it without you..

To the Ferrets - Kristeen Kohrs, Danee DeVore, Lynn Barker, Lisa
Leidig...what a team we made :-)....Thank you for willing to be a bit
crazy for a good cause.  You did great!

And to all the wonderful volunteers working for SOS...let me thank you,
too!  What a fantastic job.

Hugs,
Francine - did I say THANK YOU?

Francine Prager.