From:
"Lisa G. Fleischmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:44:42 -0700
Hi all!  I've been pretty busy in the last month (and got way behind on the
FML).  I do have an introduction to make...a new ferret!  I hadn't intended
to get another ferret, but she was sitting in the pet store all by herself
and looked so lonely, as soon as I held her I just had to get her.  I think
I'd better start going to ferrets anonymous before this addiction gets way
out of hand.:) Snowflake is an albino female, approx.  one year old, and
very sweet.  She and Daisy liked each other from the start, but Squirt just
looks at me as if to say "another one?  I was perfectly happy to be by
myself!" I'm hoping Squirt will stop pouting soon.

The person at the pet store told me that feeding ferrets cat food shortened
their life span by 4 or 5 years.  I've never heard this before and was
wondering if there is any truth in it.

                            Lisa, Daisy, Squirt and Snowflake