From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:24:45 -0400
Hi.  I hear so much about this duck soup stuff but it is still a mystery to
me.  I have a girl that I don't think is 1 yr yet, and I think she is sorta
thin.  Is duck soup something that would help?  If so, how do you give
it....all the time, until she gains, are there different recipes or just
one...She is healthy otherwise and has PLENTY!!!!!!!  of energy.  I just
think Fes (my needle-nosed gal) needs meat on her bones.  Also, I think she
is ADHD :-) .  She doesn't look me in the eye hardly at all....I can put her
to my face and talk to her and kiss but she always seems to be looking
around for the next adventure, what is new, what to get into...it is rather
funny.  Is this typical?  I have 2 others who will look at me and listen but
she is too mentally on the go!  Always one step ahead and rarin' to get down
and fly.

Thanx!
Ryan
Fester ("But I want to keep my girlish figure!")
Nino ("I'm the filled-out one!")
Reiko ("They BOTH look GREAT to me!!!!!")