From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:58:17 -0400
Oh, TSC can read minds in reverse!  I accidentally left out that the
hongos need to have a cinnamon bark stick or three thrown in for the
frying, and that the left over oil also is good cooked with some types
of beans afterward... You can add black pepper or white pepper and salt
to taste.  Mea culpa!  I think that some things get lost in the psychic
moving around of Southern Mexican dishes from a creature in Scottish bogs
to me in NJ swamps.