From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:07:00 -0700
hey...

i need some info...if any have it... i have a female, spayed, almost 5.
she is on pediapred, .25 cc twice a day for seizures...she gets chicken
gravy twice a day...eats and drinks well...

my question is...since putting her on the pediapred she has gotten
heavy...this was to be expected...but now she has squishy lumps under her
arms and on her neck above her shoulders on both sides...also in front of
and behind her hind legs...

is this more likely fatty deposits due to the gravy twice a day or the
pred?..or more likely Lymphoma?

IF Lymphoma...is she in pain?...is there anything that can be done for
her?

this is my Hope-HollyHeart...she went thru hell before Jean from Ferrets
Unlimited got her...she was so emaciated that she could not even walk
anymore...they did not even expect her to make it thru the night...she
did, hence the name Hope...Jean and John had to teach her how to walk
again...

my baby girl, my HollyHeart, is not even 5 yet...am i facing losing her
soon?

thanks for any info you can give me...i am terrible at technical stuff...
so if you can tell me in ppl terms..it would help...

thank you...
love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree...
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm and the Ferret Giving Tree...
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com