From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:28:55 -0400
Jake, a two year old rescue has left his misery and suffering behind.  This
little lover peacefully faded off in his sleep this afternoon around 5ish at
our vet's office where he'd been for observation and suggestions as to how
to give his life some quality.  He was delivered to us sickly and no matter
what we tried, how much love nor what food he simply couldn't become a
ferret.  He'd eat, drink, & sleep.

Jake, you sweet little lover, we tryed but your frail little body just
wouldn't help.  Be at peace and let Kodo show you what being a ferret is all
about at the Bridge.  We'll see you there, you'll be missed as will your
sweet kisses.

Robert Jacobs