From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:48:04 EST
I was (I guess mistakenly) under the impression that there would be a
workbook with all of the speaker notes and slides for each participant,
as most conferences do this.  One of the best things about attending
conferences are the handouts and take homes for later review.  Studies
have shown that only about 20% of information presented at a conference
is actually retained without referencing workbook materials from the
conference.

I hope that the speakers are bringing handouts.  If they don't want to
incur the expense of printing and binding, why not e-mail them to the
symposium committee in advance, and the committee can send them via e-mail
to all participants to print off on their own if they are interested.

On a similar note, will there be an attendee list available?

[DA]