From:
"Karen E. Marsh-Lovvorn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 10:03:35 -0500
Hi All:

Spring has sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the ferrets is?  Or
should I say, I wonder where the ferrets ain't?

"GET OFF THAT REFRIGERATOR!!!" (boing, boing, THUMP, CRASH), "NOOOO!!!"

Can we say HYPERKINETIC???  Ferrets bouncing off walls, "wrasslin'"
(anything), climbing counters, bookshelves, cabinets & other places that
were too much effort a month ago.  Ferrets everywhere, boxing cats, digging
up plants, hiding shoes, socks & wallets.

Gurgey's slimmed down & become a "lean mean racin' machine" who has
discovered he can leap 4 feet from the chair to the bed in a single bound
("snore. . .thunk. . .EEEK!")

My girls are sticking together (oh boy, three times the fun!!!)  'Mantha,
Puka & Ginger are into everything (WHO STOLE MY GLASSES???).  They've taken
up residence in my closet & are holding the lines against the evil
Gurginator. . ."yeah, Boy - come get us - JUST try it - we'll kick your
fuzzy little butt!!!"

Even Lazy Lao the Linoleum Lizard is getting into the act - though he's a
little more subtle, doing his evil deeds then immediately assuming the
speed bump position (like HE doesn't have ANY idea how that dog food bag
got emptied all over the floor. . .)

Ginger has decided she doesn't want us to pay taxes this year - I think she
must be part of an anti-government conspiracy.  She has spread our tax
records file all over the floor on at least 3 occasions.  And no matter
where we put them - in the drawer, in the file cabinet, on the counter, etc.
she finds them!  ARRRGGGHH!

Ahhhh yes, ferrets in spring!

Karen
& The Monster Squad