From:
Julie Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:54:56 EST
Hi my names Julie and I have 15 little fuzzies.  OK now my problem is that
5 out of the 15 love to go on the ramp I have tried cloth hangers and they
go right on them I've tried toys I even tried stacking up coffee cup there
but the go in front of it.  the even went so far as to put their little
fuzzy butt in the air and poop on top of the cup.  I have 3 litter boxes
in the cage and I use news paper and my husbands at home all day so he
cleans it all the time.  He's a net freak.  So its not because they have a
dirty box.  So if you could give me some more ideas I would really
appreciate it.

thanks from all my fuzzie butts and Julie and Erich