Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:18:40 -0700
>From:    Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
>
>That is so funny.  I don't think Judy has a rude bone in her body.  I
>wonder how many hours this lady has donated for free to raise money to
>help others.  If she is rude, I want to be just like her.

I have to second this comment.  I have emailed her several times and have
never found her rude at all.  Over whelmed at times like any of us.
Especially with the move from Ohio to Florida.

She has done a wonderful job with the exchanges for ADV and I would love
to be like her too.  I have never in my life even thought she could be
rude to any one.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kensangel3
my  Ebay  list of  stuff I  sell
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkensQ2dangel