From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:42:53 -0500
I suppose there is no one among us who has not said those same words.
I know I have said it many times.

I very-much identified with the lady who wrote the original post.
Older woman. Alone. Heartbroken. So much heartbreak over the ferrets'
too short lives. Over other things that have been lost or taken.

Somehow a little one always came to rescue me.

All the sadness of deaths and illnesses and vet bills never made a tiny
dent in the amount of love and joy and laughter they gave me.

I know in the deepest part of my heart that I will never again feel so
loved if I ever have to live without ferrets. I pray daily that I never
have to live in a place where someone takes care of me and where
ferrets are not allowed.

I would never be able to live like that. Never. I won't.

I do not remember the kind lady's entire post. She has cages and toys
and litter boxes and tubes. She has a case of N-bones.

Why buy so many over-priced N-bones for a single ferret?

Hmmmmm ... Seems she needs another ferret to enjoy those N-bones. She
bought them with love.

I hope she bought them knowing she would, someday, need them.

I hope she parcels them out with love.

Dear sweet and kind and loving lady, please do NOT punish yourself for
loving them too much.

Do not give up the joy. The little one(s) are out there who need you
too.

Donna in Indiana