From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:51:26 -0600
He's never been to NYC but he's been to alot of places.  Mickey (Demon)
bites me all the time.  I don't freak about it like some people, he
doesn't even bite hard.  My friend, she loved the book I showed her about
them but when I got him he bit her and she SMACKED him after I told her
not to.  She had no effect whatsoever on him, I don't think he even
noticed her.  My friend also jumps when Mickey comes near her.  I'm NOT
letting her take care of him when I go on vacation.

My first question is
How many times a month are you supposed to clean out their ears

2) How many times a week are you supposed to give them hair laxative?

3) How many times a day are you supposed to feed a 3 and a half month old
and how many handfuls of food a day, the book says constantly, the food
bag says constantly, friend that had ferret but ferret died 1 month ago
(poor Ally/ferret) says 1 time a day and pet store says 2 times a day.
So far I'm going with the pet store.

4) I just got this bedding I think it is made of wood pulp but not pine
or cedar, the bag says its safe for ferrets do you think its safe?

That's all the questions I can think of right now, I'll probably post
more later.  Somebody please write back.  These questions could mean
life or death for him.  Well maybe not that drastic but they will save
me money on vet bills and stuff.

Heather + Mickey

[Moderator's note: It's difficult to write back since you always post
anonymously.  Is there still a need to do that?  BIG]