From:
melissa duquette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 07:30:33 -0700
hello,
my co-worker needs to find a good home for 3 of her ferrets.  is there
anyone in massachusetts that would be willing to adopt them?  i have 8
ferrets right now and i work 2 jobs so to be fair to them i would rather
find them a good home than take in more.  please if you are interested
please email me at [log in to unmask] i would be willing to drive to
drop them off to their new home.  she said that they come with a very
nice cage and their supplies that they have.  she needs to find them a
home because she is pregnant and is not allowed to do litter boxes and
knows that the kids will not do it, they are too young.  she would rather
they go to a good home and get the attention they deserve because she is
afraid that they will get neglected.  so if you have room in your fuzzy
family for 3 ferrets please email me and i will take care of all the
arrangments.

many thanks
melissa