From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:28:56 -0500
The folks & Ferrets at Ferret Wise would like to take a moment to say
THANK YOU to all our friends, patrons and acquaintances.

Yesterday the remaining ferret secret santa gifts were shipped to the
respective hospice homes. The ferrets will have a wonderful Holiday!
There are packages here under the first ever little tree for the kids
who reside at this location! And the big snowstorm missed us this week
so shelter Mom is able to move about! Hooray!

We hope everyone will have a safe and happy Holiday Season.

We look forward to celebrating our 15th ANNIVERSARY next month and are
preparing a mailing and a web site page for the occassion!

Stay safe & hug your ferrets!

Alicia , shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org