From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:11:15 -0400
Whew, All this time I apparently was under the misconception that the
project I had been working on in the spare room was indeed a dress for
Halloween.  Well, the furs (both ferret and cat) have shown me otherwise.
What I was really working on was a great hidey/attack spot.

The dress is from a pattern around 1558-that means it has this really big
hoop under the skirts.  it also happens to be on a dress form....which means
the kids found this really cool conical hidey hole sitting in the middle of
the extra room which...was never there before!  Imagine that!

So on forays beyond the barrier, Fidget immediately goes for under the
dress, followed closely by the cat-who seems to loose all common sense and
forget that Fidget has teh advantage in a closed space....Well I know what
this means...when I wear the dress for Halloween...there won't be any furs
anywhere near me or I'll never get anywhere!  (although some did suggest I
fancy up Fidget's harness and use him as an "accessory" like in the painting
of Queen Elizabeth II-I declined)

cheers
chris b and Fidget, the WVU weasel