Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 07:32:05 -0400
This is my second request for help for a dear friend. Last time I
didn't get any takers but I'm hoping for any of you who may have seen
Helen of Helping Hands Ferret Rescue and Shelter at the 3 Rivers show
that you will have time to help her.

She has cancer and now is battling shingles too. She needs, desperately
needs, some helping hands at her shelter. If three or four of us could
get together what a difference we could make for her. For those of you
who don't like to do litter boxes (do any of us LOL), there is still
nail clipping, water bottle freshening, food refilling, changing
bedding, ear cleaning, bathing, giving meds, floor sweeping, and so
on. I'll do the litter boxes and you can even just fill them and take
them back to the cages.

She has around 55 ferrets and two helpers, her daughter and her nine
year old granddaughter. Helen is not supposed to be near the ferrets
right now cause of her immune system. SHE NEEDS OUR HELP. For anyone
who loves ferrets and is even vaguely in the Slippery Rock, Butler,
Pittsburgh, New Castle, Mercer, Barkeyville, Franklin area, please meet
with me this upcoming Saturday to help her. I am not talking about any
commitment, just a Saturday to help her get caught up. If you need
directions drop me an email. It's very easy to find. I usually spend
three or four hours once a month but I can't do enough on my own. We
need more bodies.

Please find it in your hearts to help this kind woman who has saved so
many ferrets and now needs that kind of loving help shown to her. You
can check out her site on the web or email me for more details. You
don't have to know her just love ferrets. It doesn't even have to be
this Saturday although it would be easier if we had more people at
one time. I don't think you've ever seen me on here in sixteen years
begging for something but I am now. My email is [log in to unmask]
Let's show her how ferret people pull together during an emergency.

Thanks,
Laurel