Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:43:36 -0700
Dear Mr. Harley Bug.

My name is Buddy, I is a Miracle Ferret.  I was 'sposed to go to Heaven
like you, but I not quite ready.  So I still here on Earth.  Momma read
me your story, an I want to spend my remaining time here doing sumpthin
nice for other ferrets.  So, I gonna do your Harley Bug Challenge.  I not
go to Heaven cause October, the nice shelter mom at The Biggest Little
Ferret Shelter take me to get a mergency operation.  Nice Dr. Ross say I
probly not make it.  I not die though.  I gots some big pwoblems, but I
still here.  I gonna send some money every month to October at Biggest
Little Ferret Shelter.  I not say it for certain kid, just for anyone.
Der lots of kids dat need to go see my Dr. Ross, so I help them go.  Is
dat OK Mr. Bug?  I not send much money, momma say I gotta save some for
me too.  Thank you for reminding me dat every little bit helps other
kids like us.

Your friend, Buddy
www.renoferrets.org
see my story under "success stories"