From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:52:28 -0700
I know I have been saying this for the past several months, but its time
that I sign off the FML again.  With a hotmail account, you are only
allowed so much space and it may go days before I log on and check this
email account and when I do, I find a dozen fmls and I just don't have the
time to monitor them all.

I have been forwarding all adoption requests to a wonderful lady in
Wyoming who took the time out of her life to venture across the border to
share ideas with us.

I will keep this email open incase there is ever a problem I can help with
or you wish to find out more information about ferrets in Utah/SALT LAKE
City.  The United Ferret Organization is officially closed, the license
was not renewed, since I now live in Weber County.  Maybe someday, or
possibly next fall,the Utah State Fair might have its first FERRET SHOW.
This is something I have been working with them for the past couple of
years and since I will have time off this summer, it should be a GO.

Thanks again,
Rick
U.F.O.