From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 06:41:47 -0500
>I had the priveledge of seeing the ferret soaps that Ela is making as a
>fundraiser for SOS, and not only do they smell WONDERFUL, but they are
>absolutely ADORABLE!  I encourage everyone to think about ordering some for
>themselves or any ferret owners that they know.  They would make perfect
>stocking stuffers, and are for a very worthwhile cause.

Hi, Anne, & thanks for The Scoop!!

Ela, get ready...

I'm making a formal request for you to please put pricing/ordering/
quantity/scent, etc. information onto the FML!!

Seeing that you'll then be inundated with several hundred orders, I hope
that you are prepared for the onslaught of consumers eager to purchase
anything 'ferrety'!  Of course, anyone who knows/knows of Ela is going to
know that these are going to be Quality Merchandise :-) !!

I don't suppose there are any with a musky, mustelid scent to them....?
Oh, wait... my fuzzies already provide that scent free of charge!  heehee!!

We're waaaaaaiiiii-ting.....  ;->

Happy Dooks & Good Fuzzy Vibes to All!!

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, Dodger &  ?????????