From:
Charlene Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 09:19:35 -0500
My heart is heavy at Rudy's passing.  To me, his criticisms were to be
interpreted as supreme compliments.  It showed that you had said something
that was important enough for him to think about and take the time to find
fault with and yell at you for it.  I remember requesting the honor of a
personal attack...

>Date:    Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:20:00 EDT
>From:    "Rudich, Robert A" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: My Act of Contrition
>
>Naturally, all my ribbing is in good natured fun, sorry if you don't see it
>that way.  In time and future posts you may.  There are many types of humor
>you know.  Try listening to Don Imus or Howard Stern.
>
>As a special request .....  Anybody who thinks Jagger is cute and uses it as
>a screensaver needs their head examined.   How's that CL?
>
>   ( )--(a)
>   (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
>   O__)  \ \___
>      \   \
>      /\ * )  \      The best I can get a smile in ASCII.

On many important subjects did he offer his sage opinions quietly, too.

>Date:    Mon, 26 Jun 1995 07:28:00 EDT
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: More Random Musings
>
>Nothing is gained by living with lack just because you know that in time a
new one will be >taken too and that hurts.  Look at all you may miss in the
intervening time.  Upon
>reflection, most people regret what they didn't do, not what they have done.
>Grieve, but then live to the max.
>  ( )--(a)
>  (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
>      \   \
>      /\ * )  \

His humor, wit, intellect, wisdom and "random musings" will be deeply
missed.  Godspeed to you, Bob.