From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:21:48 -0400
I agree Linda skunks are truely beautiful of course not as beautiful as
my little girl fuzzy but they are beautiful.  We have 2 skunks that come
visiting almost every night and I just love watching them dig up the dirt
looking for bugs.  They have the cutiest faces and are so fluffy but like
you I wouldn't want to get to close, but my husband says they won't do
anything unless they are frightened.  I guess they aren't since they come
pretty close to our door.  We also get visits from squirrels and chipmunks
sometimes I wonder if they since or smell our little fuzzy I know she isn't
very interested in them since we have the door open and she doesn't care to
go near the screen to see them or chatter with them but maybe they know she
is inside......don't know just a thought..... And I'm not sure what her
tail smells like but I know she smells good :)

Diane and Wiggles
hanging out waiting for daddy to get home :)