From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:42:37 -0400
Hi FML'ers

Just came home from the Ferret Meet Up in Keene, NH and we had a
wonderful time.

Donna Spirito, Director of the Educated Ferret, came up from Mass. and
brought her friend Diane.  We swapped stories about rescues, and ferret
related items, enjoyed some wonderful snacks at the bakery, and made
plans for the Fall Work Day and Cook Out at the shelter.

The door prize, a jar of Cranberry Marmalade, was won by Alicia and she
generously donated it to our guest.

Donna won two ferret treats for bringing a guest, and Reilly Marie, in
hospice care, has a new egg with a tail on it, and a package of ferret
treats for letting Alicia have her picture.

It was about 92 degrees, so hot the road was steaming, and Hospice Mom
Marilyn had her 250 A/C cranked up.  That is 2 windows open - 50 miles
per hour.  Much cheaper that the regular AC, and it does not use any
extra gas.

Everyone had a wonderful time, next meet up will be the third Saturday in
August, August 19 at 3 p.m. at the Colony Mill Food Court, and everyone
is welcome to attend and rub elbows with the real ferret people.  (We are
the ones with the pointy little faces.)

Hugs and Dooks to all,
Marilyn Ledoux - Ledoux Hospice