From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:42:55 -0500
The winner of the 6 crochet ferret eggs for the week of Aug 20th was
a very nice lady by the name of Jennifer Bell from Jersey.  Congrats
Jennifer, I hope your fuzzybutt angels enjoy the eggs.

Four more weeks and four more chances to win.  Each week when a winner
is drawn those names are dumped and I start collecting names for a new
drawing.

Even if you entered in the first two drawings and didn't win, you can
enter again.  The only disqualifying factor would be if you had already
won, otherwise you can enter every week for the drawing.  Four more weeks
in the contest and that gives your fuzzies four more chances to get six
of my wonderful crochet ferret eggs.

Karen

http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm

My famous crochet ferret eggs: