From:
Stephanie Vermillion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 21:48:46 +0000
I am currently a fourth year student at the Ohio State University studying
Wildlife Management.  I am looking for owners to participate in an
independent study of ferret behavior.  The objective of the study is to
characterize the behavior of domesticated ferrets, and attempt to assess if
breeders have selected against certain feral characteristics during
domestication.  Participants are asked to complete a survey reguarding the
behavior patterns of their ferrets.  The survey is available by request from
the following e- mail address.  The final date for survey submissions is
February 23, 1996.  Results of the study will be available by request ( via
e-mail) after March 26, 1996.  If you would like to participate in the
study, or need more information please contact me.

Send requests for survey to [log in to unmask]
with the subject line:
  Send-Ferret-Survey

Thanks for your interest,
Stephanie C. Vermillion