From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:48:42 EDT
Hello,

I need to know where I can locate the list of the ferrets in homes that
needs to be rescued.  People to talk to.  I have several people that are
already being assembled into a team to attempt to pick them up if it's
not too late.  I would need all the information since we're already on
the transportation toward the distaster area.

We do not know if we're able to re-establish the communication methods
through emails once arrival.

Please reach me at either email address at [log in to unmask] and

Thanks.
April