From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 19:19:04 -0400
It seems to be a crazy surrender around the country and we are no
different.  The phone calls and emails continue to come in for
surrenders.  Daisy's surgery went great as well as the two dental we had
over the past few weeks.  Tub-Tub continues to amaze us all by his will
to live and the love he spreads.  Jasper's cancer has not returned,
though he does need to be on Duck Soup as he no longer eats well.  We
hope to schedule another adrenal surgery, for Sliver, soon...

We do have some itmes up on Ebay (finally!  - I have been very behind in
this area) this week including ferret toys and bedding.  You can check
them out at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo

Michelle Alverson, President