Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:24:43 -0900
If someone will take the 6 on tree 11 and someone will take the 8 on
Tree 20, the first 20 trees will be taken. Then we can finish up
numbers 21-25, because at the moment, only 2 are left on 26. And, there
are some already claimed on the other 5 pages. I know things are tight
right now, but there are also some good specials out there. And, there
are some great crafters and seamstresses. Your purchase could help TWO
shelters, the one selling items and the recipient!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we