From:
Hillary Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 16:03:11 -0400
This is a neat game, but must be done with MUCH wisdom and MUCH caution to
avoid flinging your woozle through the ceiling.(No flames on this one,
please; it's fun for humans and the woozles who like it, just be careful)

This is also great for people bonding.  My fiance and I put both our ferts
on a blanket.  One person stands at each end and raise the blanket with the
ferts inside one or two INCHES off the ground.  Then, you can swing them or
whatever, and ours love it.  Our two-year old, Jasmine, loves to do flips
and has learned some impressive acrobatics.  We assumed they liked it when
we did it the first time when making the bed(the game is also safer if
played over a bed) when they dooked and war-danced their little heads off
and kept jumping on the blanket and running back to us over and over again,
almost saying "Please!  Do it again!  Do it again!"  Whenever there's a
blanket on the floor, they immediately get in the middle of it and look at
everyone expectantly, waiting for the game to begin.

Hillary

"Okay, it's not the finely detailed insanity that you've come to expect from
me, it's just a theory."