From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:22:41 -0400
Veronica wrote:
>Things that you NEVER hear people with dogs (horses, cats, goats,
>etc.) saying
>
>I cannot pull my pants back up if you keep running through the legs!

Oh, gosh, YES!

And there is
"Where is my purse?" (Repeated for 4 hours in every room of the house...)

----

Hey, with many repetitions, Hilbert (who loves to open room doors, enter
and then CLOSE those doors behind himself) has learned the phrase,
"Hilbert, close the door." so now when he noses one open to join people
we can just tell him to close it again.  He is doing it consistently,
even if someone outside the room tells him to now.

Now, if we could only teach him to relatch the cage latches when he opens
them... He's not the problem, usually, because he tends to behave himself
when he gets out that way.  The problem is that Mornie has caught on that
he does it and last time she followed him out at 3 a.m.