From:
Thor Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:31:57 -0700
Hi,
I'm so excited my sleep sacs have earned a comment on the FML!!  Thank You
Melissa, It was very nice of you to make such wonderful comment on the fml!

They are Fleece sleep sacs that I have been selling on e-bay to help 24
Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter, in Las Vegas, and the fuzzies love them!
Mommies and Daddies love them too, because they come in such nice
colors...:)

They have been selling for anywhere between $10.00-$15.00 on average.
Anyone interested can contact me at:

to see what they look like you can go to
http://www.zyworld.com/josephinehansen/Sleepsac2.jpg

Proceeds will still go to help 24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter,

I just bought some very nice print fleece like blue bottom with racing
cars....for the tough guys....and some light blue with cute teddy bears....
for the softies......white/beige with blue paw prints for the more modest
ones....and a very sweet yellow with silver ducks for royalties....:)  i
also have some of these in other colors and of course pink for the little
princesses..

I'm very excited to start making these new sleep sacs, and i will try to
get some pictures of them, but my camera needs to get repaired.

On another note, i brought my Dumpy man in to his vet for a check up, and
some bloodwork, the results came back a little strange...He was anemic, his
levels were 34 where normal should have been somewhere between 45-60, and
this is the really strange part, he was not producing any new red blood
cells, usually in a blood test result there will be a certain number
indicating new red bloodcells, my vet does not know why he would not be
producing red blood cells, my husband suggested that he could have
leukemia....?.  Dumpy had his spleen taken out about 6 months ago, but i
don't think that would be the reason.  Anyone out there has had any similar
experiences?

I'd appreciate the input!
Sincerely
Josephine