From:
Heather Sjoquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:08:51 EST
I will be placing an auction on eBay later this evening to benefit NEFFER
(with their permission).  They have been quite helpful to me this past
year and I want to send a big THANK YOU out to them.  Please look under
the seller name of "migletsmommy".  I am auctioning a multi piece bedding
set in a winter theme including a ferret Christmas stocking for them.
Sorry I don't have the auction number yet but I wanted to let everyone
know in case I forgot to send this after I set up the auction.

Also, please take a look at my other items which are all ferret related.
I would like to be able to send something to the absolutely wonderful
girl (Melissa) who adopted my four ferrets when I could no longer keep
them.  She has three of her own so she took on a huge responsibility,
not to mention the fact that she has two dogs plus a cat!

Please bid often and help out NEFFER this season.

Thanks so much,
Heather

PS If anyone wins one of my auctions and sends it directly to a ferret
on the Giving Tree I will include additional bedding or toys, just let
me know.