From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 03:13:32 -0400
Just so you know: Meeteetse is getting better from her pneumonia but still
is isolated.

Warp's surgery has to wait till we know she's in no respiratory infection
danger.

Steve got filmed for a video at work today.  Yes, Woofer Wizard who doesn't
even look in mirror had to have his hair styled and sprayed, and makeup
applied for the first time in his life.  It's too bad he took it off
right afterward since Ashling absolutely LOVES investigating and licking
cosmetics when I wear them.  I've have got to really wonder what the look
on her little ferret face would have been when she got to encounter it on
Steve!  Can you imagine the shock on her furry face finding them on Steve
for the first time?

Thanks for a gentle and loving FML tonight.  Had a board meeting from h***
and couldn't sleep but you folks have relaxed me.  I appreciate that.

Oh, and in the last 60s - early 70s it was "Sh*t happens" (Heck, I said it
enough then.), but in the 90s around here it's "Tish happens".  Kind of
make a person smile to even say it...

Sukie