From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:06:39 -0600
Hey all,

The other day I asked about ideas for ferret play pens while we are staying
in a motel.  While I got some wonderful ideas (thank you all), I realized I
hadn't read my digests in a while and I had posted pre-maturely.  If I had
read several back issues, I would have seen the other posts on this topic.
So I apologize for the inconvenience!

I guess having the hubby gone for one week has been a little stressful
(imagine what 11 more will be like!) UGH!

Keep on Dooking-

Melissa