Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:34:08 EDT
Dear Fellow Ferret lovers..

Ok do ya wanna know what to feed your frets? Whatever Ferret related
food they will eat. If it turns out to be kitten food so what? It's
true folks. I have had frets that had no idea what they were supposed
to eat. But if ya only give them one item sooner or later they will
learn to eat that BUT I have had to shop around to get some of my frets
to eat at all. I feed a mixture of 8 in 1 Ultra and Totally Ferret and
they eat it up. Well they do poke around a bit looking for that "one
certain flavor" but in the end most of it gets eaten or played with.
Now I had two ferrets that were recent Rescues and both had been
neglected in their last homes..Not the folks that I got them from mind
you, but almost starved from the homes they were in.. Now both of them
have gained weight and are looking like proper frets and I love to see
that happen. Now two of my boys love to run and chase our kitties (two
of them are still kittens) So THEY have some more muscle mass to them.
They run upstairs and down and have a ball. Now the other ferrets don't
like to run outside the fretoom cos they have the run of the room
anyway. But Bear and that hob O' Mine Mr Moose, loves to run and jump
and attack them lil blobs of fur that run and hiss at him.. LOL. It is
a sight to see and lots of fun for both the frets and the kittens. One
day I kinda forgot about them and looked for them and there was Da
Moose and them kittens all snuggled up together sleeping in a pile.
Oh well life with them fuzzers is never dull now is it??

OK so lets get on with what we are here for and get back to helpping
foks with these wonderful lil fuzies we call Ferrets!!

Best to everyone out there..hug on them fuzzies every chance ya get..

Fred Hurd

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!