From:
Steve McClelland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 13:03:16 -0500
Last call for including your sites on KodoWare's Web pages.  I am going to
use a cutoff date of July 2nd, midnite for finishing the initial release of
KodoWare.  Any site address's after that date will be included in the future
upgrades to KodoWare.  My boss "Sock's" has said to get it finished so she
can enjoy the 4th knowing that KodoWare is out there for D\Ling.  She also
says that it will be a symbolic time for its release.  Again, please state
if the site is a Home Page or an organizational site.  I am pressed for time
trying to finish this up on schedule and while I have found the time to
visit each site submitted so far, I may not have time later on.  Thanks to
those who have responded so far.  Get the address's in NOW!!

KodoWare, dedicated to the memory of "Kodo" and to Bob Jacobs and his
family.

SteveMc & Sock's "The Heavily Armed Ferret", "I'll go down dooking"