From:
Dancing Fairy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:31:53 -0500
My ferret is alomst 7 months old now.  He has been upgraded from the
starter kit to a five level ferret cage which is very large and spacious.
He has gone through phases...digging litter out of box, playing in box
and now hes in let me un attach the litter box and move it and then poop
and pee where ever I want.  I am still in high school but have a half of
day so he normally gets 4-5 hours outside of his cage so shouldn't he
just go to sleep when put away?  It is starting to be a pain to have to
clean it all up everyday becuase it becomes such a mess.  Any ideas of
how to have him stop or a better way to attach the box??

Also, he is still a bad bitter.  He will bite you no matter what...
unless he is tired and just woke up.  It seems we have tried everything,
spraying him with water (which he loves), yelling in a high pitched sound
after he bites, holding him for longer and longer after he bites and even
giving him time outs in his cage.  Any ideas?

Thanks Rachel