Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:11:01 -0700
Hi all

Sorry these are a little late.  My hooman had a little problem with da
puter thing and I lost touch.  It seems dat one of my brothers still on
earth haz a liking for soda and there seemed to be a full one on da puter
table unattended.  You can guess what happens here.  Tipped over on da
mouse, ran into da keyboard, and onto da scanner, and then to da floor.
Result mouse totally destroyed, keyboard gummed up beyond cleaning, and a
squeeky clean scanner still operational.  So it took a while to get another
keyboard.  Anyway here they are better late than never.

A little guy named Spice Boy came in.  He waz met by Panda, Nutmeg, Rikki
and a bunch of others.  They were real happy to see him and greeted him
warmly.  Then it waz down to da gossip and news about home.  They talked
for some time.  Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar to get a snack.  After dat
it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They finally
ended up over at da Sock Steal Game where they got to steal a bunch of
soaks.  They raced to steal as many as they could in da allotted time.
They didn't win it but they had a lot of fun trying and they got to keep
all da socks they stole.  He said to send luv and hugs and cuddles to hiz
mommy.

A little guy named Rusty came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da attractions and sights.  He explored on hiz own for
some time.  I told him da way to met others and to make friends waz da
Ferretvite Festival.  So he headed over dat way when it opened.  I later
saw him dancing and having a good time.  He danced with just about everyone
and lapped up a lot of ferretvite.  He seemed to enjoy dat a bunch.  After
da place closed they headed over to da Gravy Gourmet and had breakfast
before they hit da hammock in Hammock Haven.  He seemed to make a few
friends over there.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of kisses to hiz
mommy.

A little gal named Chara came in later.  She waz met by Chapper, Cheba,
Billy and Jay.  They were happy to see her and were interested in da news
and gossip of home.  They talked and talked.  Boy dat girl can talk your
ear off.  Then it waz off to explore an see all da sights and attractions.
They later headed off to see how they could do in da Tube Races at da Tube
Park.  Chara said she would sit this one out til she got da game down pat.
They raced through da tubes at pretty good speed.  They didn't win but
came in a cose second which is not to bad.  She cheered them on from da
sidelines.  Dat may have been da incentive to do better.  She said to
pass on her luv and lots of ferrety kisses.

If I missed anyone, I am sorry but I had a lot to go through at one time
and I don't read real fast.  Write it again and I will get it this time I
promise.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee