Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:31:01 -0500
OK, maybe a little too excited over this but... Little Bit is finally
gaining weight!  She has been in the big cage with Kiki and Brownie since
I got her last fall.  She never got any heavier, no matter how much food
I left for them.  I had pretty much decided that she just had a high
motabilizm since she seems otherwise healthy.  (although her hair is very
course and sparse).  She had been nearly starved to death before I got
her.  Well, I put her in with my new girl, Milly, in a seperate cage from
the boys.  She is filling out and her fur is getting thicker and softer.
She is even starting to regrow her fur on the tail.  It's been bald since
last december.  (rat tail).  I can't believe the change in her.  She
actually gave me kisses this morning.  She has never done that before.
I am thinking that the boys must have been hogging all the food.  Brownie
is a huge cuddle bum, and Kiki is good sized.  I feel really stupid for
not figuring it out before, especially since she is the business
dominatrix.  I'm soo happy that's she's gaining wieght finally.  Just
had to share it with you all.

Shelley and the terrific foursome.  Kiki the sniffer, Brownie the fat,
Little Bit the nibbler, and Miss Milly the prissy.