From:
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:57:04 -0400
i'm so happy right now.  my grandma just crossed the rainbow bridge and
she is holding me in her arms as i type this to you.

she went peacefully aat aprox. 7:30pm.  my mom's eyes were the last
thing she saw before she took her final breath.  grandma is safe, happy,
young and pain free again.  i am so happy to be reunited with her.

mommie brought my stuffed toy that Reanee made in my likeness to the
hospital for gran to cuddle.  we lay heart to heart for only a few
moments before she crossed.  i met her at the foot of the bridge, leapt
into her arms and enjoyed the love and kisses she so freely gave to all
the ferrets that lived in her and mommie's home.  i sure missed those
kisses.

thank you to all of you that sent love and well wishes to mommie and
grandma.  i love you all.

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org